Invite users to your workspace
This article is for Administrators only.
- Create new users in your workspace:
- Operators: Create an unlimited number of Operators. You can create multiple invitations at the same time.
- Administrators: Create up to 20 Administrators. You can only create one invitation at a time as adding a new user changes the admin rule of your workspace. The Administrator's registration must be approved before another one can be created.
Before you start
- Adding a new user to your workspace is a multistep process. Make sure you understand it fully before getting started: Invite new users to your workspace.
- Make sure you understand the different User roles and permissions.
- Invite Administrator
- Revoke Administrator
- Edit admin rule
- Enter a unique Username.
- Enter the User ID communicated by the new user.
- Click Next.
- Carefully review the information displayed on-sceen.
- Click in the Invitation URL field to copy it.
- Click Done to finalize the invitation.
You've generated a unique URL on which the user must register. Communicate this URL to the user using your organization's preferred communication channel.
The new user has 7 days to register before the URL expires, in which case a new invitation will have to be created.
You can track the status of the invitation and edit it from the dashboard. For more information see, Track the status of a request and Edit a user invitation. The invitation request will have the Pending registration status until the user registers.
Once the new user has registered, a Create user request is automatically created and submitted to Administrators for approval. The user creation is finalized once the necessary number of approvals is collected from Administrators.