Track the status of a request
- Track requests created by you and other users.
Before you start
- Learn how to Work with requests.
Administrators: Track user, account, group, whitelist, and admin rule requests
- Click Requests on the left panel.
- Open the request.
- Check the History tab.
Operators: Track transaction requests
- Click Transactions on the left panel.
- Open the transaction.
- Check the Status field on the Overview tab and the approval workflow in the History tab.
If the transaction has the Approved status, click Retry to broadcast it again.
If the request has been rejected by another user or if it has failed, you can easily recreate it. For more information, see Recreate a rejected or failed request.