Recreate a rejected or failed request
- Promptly recreate requests which have failed or have been rejected.
- You can only recreate requests to create or edit an account, a group, a whitelist, a user invitation, or a transaction.
Before you start
Your Ledger Blue Enterprise must be connected to your computer, switched on, and the Ledger Vault app opened.
- Click All requests on the left panel.
- Open the rejected or failed request.
- Click the History tab and click Recreate.
A prefilled creation or edition dialog opens. If you're recreating an account, the transaction rules will need to be provided again.