Create a group
This article is for Administrators only.
- Organize Operators of your workspace into groups.
Before you start
Your Ledger Blue Enterprise must be connected to your computer, switched on, and the Ledger Vault app opened.
- Click Groups on the left panel.
- Click + New group in the top right corner.
- Enter the Group name. The group name must be less than 19 characters long and must not contain special characters.
- (optional) Enter a Group description.
- Select the Group members from the drop-down list. You can select up to 20 Operators.
- Click Next.
- Click Create group.
- Verify that the information displayed on your device is accurate. If it's not, either try again or contact Support.
- Tap Create.
A Create group request is submitted to all Administrators for approval.
The group will be created once the request is approved by the number of Administrators defined in the admin rule. For more information, Track the status of a request.