Edit the admin rule
This article is for Administrators only.
- Increase or decrease the number of approvals required from Administrators to authorize sensitive actions in your workspace (for example: creating accounts, adding new users...).
- Editing the admin rule must be exceptional as all pending requests will fail and will have to be recreated, unless you process them beforehand.
Before you start
- Make sure you're aware of important information listed on the Admin rule page.
Your Ledger Blue Enterprise must be connected to your computer, switched on, and the Ledger Vault app opened.
- Click Settings on the left panel.
- Click Edit.
- Use the slider to define the new number of approvals.
- Click Continue.
Verify that the information displayed on your device is accurate. If it's not, either try again or contact Support.
- Tap Confirm.
An Edit admin rule request is submitted for approval. The request must be approved by the number of Administrators currently defined in the admin rule.
The admin rule of the Heybitcoin workspace requires 2 out of 4 approvals. An Administrator created an Edit admin rule request to increase the approval number to 3. This request will require 2 out of 4 approvals to be authorized. Once done, the new admin rule is effective and new requests will require 3 out of 4 approvals.
Once the request is approved, the new admin rule is applied in the workspace. New requests created in the workspace will now require a new number of approvals to be authorized.