Generate a receiving address
- Generate a public address for accounts you've got access to.
- Regenerate an existing public address.
Before you start
Your Ledger Blue Enterprise must be connected to your computer, switched on, and the Ledger Vault app opened.
- Click Account on the left panel.
- Click the name of account for which you want to generate an address.
- Click Receive in the top right corner.
- Advanced users only: To regenerate an existing address, click Advanced, delete the last digits of the derivation path and enter the address index. Otherwise, leave this field as is to generate a new address.
- Click Verify on device in the dialog.
- Verify that the address displayed both on your Ledger Blue Enterprise and on-screen are identical.
If they are:
- Identical, tap Verify.
- Not identical, tap Cancel and either click Retry and carefully verify the generated address again or contact Support if in doubt.
You've generated a public address and a QR code (displayed on your device only) for the selected account.