Edit an account
This article is for Administrators only.
- Edit the name and transaction rules of an existing account.
Before you start
Your Ledger Blue Enterprise must be connected to your computer, switched on, and the Ledger Vault app opened.
You'll be prevented from editing an account if:
- A transaction request is pending to be approved in the account.
- An Operator used in the account is pending to be revoked.
- A group linked to the account is pending to be edited or deleted.
- A whitelist linked to the account is pending to be edited.
- Click Accounts on the left panel.
- Click the vertical ellipsis on the account's row, then click Details.
- Click the pen icon in the top right corner of the dialog.
- Edit the name of the account if necessary. This name must be less than 19 characters long and must not contain special characters. Click Next.
- Update the creators, amount range, whitelist, and approval workflow sections as necessary.
- Click Next.
- Click Edit account.
- Verify that the information displayed on your device is accurate. If it's not, either try again or contact Support. Tap Next to review all rules.
- Tap Edit to confirm the edit.
An Edit account request is submitted to all Administrators.
Your changes will be implemented once the request has been approved by the number of Administrators defined in the admin rule. For more information, Track the status of a request.