Edit an account
This article is for Administrators only.
- Edit the name and transaction rules of an existing account.
Before you start
Your Ledger Blue Enterprise must be connected to your computer, switched on, and the Ledger Vault app opened.
You'll be prevented from editing an account if:
- A transaction request is pending to be approved in the account.
- An Operator used in the account is pending to be revoked.
- A group linked to the account is pending to be edited or deleted.
- A whitelist linked to the account is pending to be edited.
- Click Accounts on the left panel.
- Click the pen icon next to the name of the account you want to edit.
- Edit the name of the account if necessary. This name must be less than 19 characters long and must not contain special characters. Click Next.
- Update the transaction rules where necessary.
- Click Next.
- Click Edit account.
- Verify that the information displayed on your device is accurate. If it's not, either try again or contact Support. Tap Next to review all rules.
- Tap Confirm to confirm the edit.
An Edit account request is submitted to all Administrators.
Your changes will be implemented once the request is approved by the number of Administrators defined in the admin rule. For more information, Track the status of a request.